It is a link for moving within the page.

  1. HOME
  2. Product FAQs
  3. Nature Made
  4. I accidentally swallowed the desiccant pack from the Nature Made bottle! Am I going to be OK?

Product FAQsNature Made

I accidentally swallowed the desiccant pack from the Nature Made bottle! Am I going to be OK?

The desiccant bottled with Nature Made products is nontoxic and will be excreted from your system without being absorbed. However, the cylindrical packs are large*and may cause discomfort in your digestive tract. If you experience discomfort after accidentally swallowing a desiccant pack, please contact your physician.

*Desiccant packs come in two sizes:
Diameter: 1.4cm, height: 1.9cm (approximately 2.3cm diagonally), weight: 1.25g
Diameter: 1.9cm, height: 1.5cm (approximately 2.4cm diagonally), weight: 2g

Was this Q&A helpful?

Product FAQs