Do You Have Symptoms of Dry Eye?To Prevent Dry Eye and Not Exacerbate It
Dry eye is often associated with lifestyle, so you should always try to maintain lifestyle habits that make you less likely to get dry eye.
- Consciously blink more often when you are working on a PC.
- When you work on a PC for a long time, take proper breaks.
- Make sure that the air from air conditioners is not blowing in your face and keep indoor humidity at an adequate level by using a humidifier.
- When your eyes are tired, use a steaming towel to refresh them.
- Avoid using contact lenses when your eyes are feeling uncomfortable.