Food with Function Claims
Alleviates Fatigue Caused by Physical Activity
Contains 8,000mg of essential amino acids (per 1,000ml / 2 bottles)
- Amino-Value 4000, part of the Amino Value line and one of the first products* to receive Japan’s Food with Function Claims contains the functional component BCAA.
- Contains 8,000 mg BCAA (Per 1,000ml (2 bottles))
- Low calorie (18 kcal/100 ml)
- Refreshing citrus flavor that is easy to drink
- The first product with BCAA as its functional ingredient to be accepted by the Consumer Affairs Agency for registration as a Food with Functional Claims.
||This product contains BCAA (general term for valine, leucine, and isoleucine). Consumption of BCAA before or during exercise has been reported to alleviate fatigue caused by physical activity.
|Recommended daily intake
||2 bottles (1,000ml)
The Secretary General of the Consumer Affairs Agency, Government of Japan, has designated the product above as Foods with Function Claims, in which Otsuka, the manufacturer, takes responsibility for indicating specific health benefits that can be expected. However, unlike Food for Specified Health Use, this product has not been subjected to case-by-case review by the Consumer Affairs Agency.
|Fructose, sugar, salt/acidulant, leucine, valine, isoleucine, arginine, potassium chloride, calcium lactate, fragrance, sweetener (sucralose), magnesium carbonate
|Per 1,000ml (2 bottles)
||Energy: 180 kcal, protein: 10 g, fat: 0 g, carbohydrates: 36 g, sodium chloride(salt) equiralent: 1.25 g, potassium: 200 mg
Ingredients associated with function
BCAA (valine, leucine, isoleucine) 8,000mg (valine 2,000mg; leucine 4,000mg; isoleucine 2,000mg)
Citric acid: 4,500 mg
A product officially certified by the Japan Anti-Doping Agency.