March 13, 2013
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The Healthy Benefits of Whole Soy Flavored with Crunchy Peanuts
SOYJOY Peanuts Debuts April 24
- The first SOYJOY bar to be made without dried fruit, SOYJOY Peanuts combines the satisfying flavor and texture of crunchy peanuts with the delicate sweetness of whole soy (hulled soybeans).
- Rich in healthy nutrients, this pocket-sized soy nutrition bar is a perfect way to ward off hunger pangs, easy to carry and delicious, anytime and any place.
- Now available in 13 different versions, SOYJOY offers delicious ways to enjoy the nutritional benefits of soy to an ever-expanding range of consumers.
Tokyo, Japan: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Head office: Tokyo Japan; President and Representative Director: Taro Iwamoto) has announced the April 24 debut of SOYJOY Peanuts, a new addition to the SOYJOY line made of whole soy (hulled soybeans) and crunchy peanuts.
- Combines the benefits of whole soy and the satisfying flavor and texture of crunchy peanuts.
- Pocket-sized soy nutrition bar to enjoy anytime, any place (each bar contains approx. 35 soybeans).
- New addition to the SOYJOY line made without dried fruit.
- Delicate sweetness using agave-syrup
Information in this news release was current as of the original release date.