- A gentle laxative based on active ingredients from two medicinal plants, aloe and senna
- Small easy-to-take tablets
- Works overnight when taken before bed
|Properties||Tablets coated with a thin orange film|
|Indications||For constipation and relief of symptoms associated with constipation: dull headache, hot flashes, skin rashes, pimples, loss of appetite, abdominal distension, abnormal intestinal gas, hemorrhoids|
|Instructions and directions for use||Once a day: 1 to 3 tablets for those aged 15 and older, or 1 to 2 tablets for those aged 11 to 14.
For the first time however, use the minimum dose, then gradually increase or decrease the dose while monitoring the condition of bowel movements.
|Active pharmaceutical ingredients (per 3 tablets)||Aloe extract: 190 mg (equivalent to 380 mg of aloe), Sennosides: 49.8 mg (21 mg of Sennosides A & B)|
|Additives||Cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyvinyl alcohol (partially saponified), titanium oxide, talc, soy lecithin, carnauba wax, Sunset Yellow FCF|
(Ignoring these precautions may result in worsening of current symptoms and/or higher risk of side effects.)
- While taking this drug, do not take any of the following pharmaceuticals: Other laxatives.
- Do not take this drug if you are lactating, or avoid breastfeeding if you do take this medication.
- Do not take more than the directed dose.
- This drug is not for children under the age of 11.
Prior medical consultation
1. The following people should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug:
- Those already under treatment by a physician
- Those who are pregnant or might be pregnant
- Those with a personal or family history of allergies
- Those that have had allergic symptoms caused by drugs
- Those with the following symptoms: Severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
2. In the following cases, discontinue use immediately, and take the product and materials provided inside the packaging to a doctor or pharmacist for consultation.
- In the event of the following symptoms after taking the drug:
|Skin||Redness, rash, itching, swelling, dryness, or chapping|
|Digestive organ||Severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, intestinal gurgling|
- If the symptoms do not improve even after one week of use
3. The following side effects are possible. Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if such symptoms persist or worsen.
Storage and Handling
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not transfer contents to a different container, as it may lead to mistaken use or quality deterioration
- Do not use the product after the expiration date displayed on the container and the outer box
All products mentioned are sold in Japan.