Support for Women During and After the Midlife Transition
The midlife transition – the period when women begin to experience various physical changes that accompany aging – is often called “the change of life.” Soy-derived equol, the functional ingredient in EQUELLE, helps to offer relief during this period.
EQUELLE – an evolved form of soy isoflavones
Soy isoflavones are generally known to bring many health benefits to women. Recent research has focused on equol, produced when daidzein, a component of soy isoflavones, is metabolized by intestinal bacteria. Equol has been found to have a more powerful effect than crude soy isoflavones.
No flavorings and preservatives
|EQUELLE (per container)|
|Recommended dose: 4 tablets per day|
|EQUELLE||Energy: 2.86 kcal, protein: 0–0.3 g, fat: 0–0.2 g, carbohydrates: 0.375 g, sodium: 0–2 mg, S-equol: 2.5 mg, Soy isoflavones(aglycone): 1.6mg|
|EQUELLE||Fermented soy germ, glucose, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), colorings (titanium oxide, caramel), talc, calcium stearate|
- Avoid excessive intake, and do not exceed recommended daily intake. (Be sure to check total intake of the S-equol and soy isoflavones in this product and any consumed from other sources; avoid excessive intake caused by the concurrent consumption of this product with other types of “Food for Specified Health Use” or other products containing isoflavones.)
- This supplement is not for consumption by women who are pregnant or nursing, infants or small children.
- Those on medication or being treated for illness should consult with a doctor before taking this supplement.
- Those with food allergies are advised to check the ingredients before consuming this product.
- This supplement may cause certain individuals to feel unwell depending on their constitution and/or physical condition. In such cases, stop using the supplement immediately.
- Over time, this supplement may change color slightly. This does not indicate a problem with product quality.
All products mentioned are sold in Japan.