Support for Women 40 and Over During and After the Menopausal Transition
The discomfort many women 40 and over experience during menopause is related to a drop in the female hormone estrogen. EQUELLE contains equol, an essential ingredient derived from soybeans which functions very similarly to estrogen, helping to ease the changes experienced by women during this period.
EQUELLE — an evolved form of soy isoflavones
Soy isoflavones are generally known to bring many health benefits to women. Recent research has found that one of the keys to these benefits are the female hormone-like effects of equol, a product of the metabolism by intestinal bacterial of daidzein, one of the components found in soy isoflavones. Through its research into equol, Otsuka Pharmaceutical became the first in the world to identify lactic acid bacteria that could be used in food products, out of those intestinal bacteria that work to produce equol. The Company then went on to rigorously verify safety and efficacy and to develop EQUELLE as an equol-containing supplement backed by the kind of scientific evidence that only a pharmaceutical company can produce. EQUELLE is a new soy-based product that helps women maintain and enhance their health, helping them lead a sparkling life during and after the menopausal transition.
No flavorings and preservatives
|EQUELLE (per container)|
|Recommended dose: 4 tablets per day|
|EQUELLE||Energy: 2.86 kcal, protein: 0–0.3 g, fat: 0–0.2 g, carbohydrates: 0.375 g, sodium: 0–2 mg, S-equol: 2.5 mg, Soy isoflavones(aglycone): 1.6mg|
|EQUELLE||Fermented soy germ, glucose, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), colorings (titanium oxide, caramel), talc, calcium stearate|
- Avoid excessive intake, and do not exceed recommended daily intake. (Be sure to check total intake of the S-equol and soy isoflavones in this product and any consumed from other sources; avoid excessive intake caused by the concurrent consumption of this product with other types of “Food for Specified Health Use” or other products containing isoflavones.)
- This supplement is not for consumption by women who are pregnant or nursing, infants or small children.
- Those on medication or being treated for illness should consult with a doctor before taking this supplement.
- Those with food allergies are advised to check the ingredients before consuming this product.
- This supplement may cause certain individuals to feel unwell depending on their constitution and/or physical condition. In such cases, stop using the supplement immediately.
- Over time, this supplement may change color slightly. This does not indicate a problem with product quality.
All products mentioned are sold in Japan.