- QWhy is it called POCARI SWEAT?
- QWhat is the benefit of consuming an ion supply drink when you are sweating?
- QWhat are ions?
- QHow long does POCARI SWEAT remain drinkable after the cap has been opened?
- QCan I take medicines with POCARI SWEAT?
- Q"No fruit juice" is written (in Japanese) on the POCARI SWEAT label, so why is "fruit juice" listed as one of the ingredients (in Japanese)?
- QIf I drink POCARI SWEAT with alcohol, am I more likely to get drunk?
- QCan you get diabetes if you consume too much POCARI SWEAT?
- QIs it OK to give POCARI SWEAT to kids? Should I dilute it before giving it to them?
- QI've heard that since POCARI SWEAT is sweet, it is better to dilute it. Is this true?
- QHow much POCARI SWEAT can I drink in a day?
- QOn the powdered version of POCARI SWEAT, it says, "Do not use a metal container." What is the reason for this?
- QCan I drink hot POCARI SWEAT?
- QIs POCARI SWEAT acidic or alkaline?
- QIs the catchphrase on the POCARI SWEAT container changed regularly?
- QThe amount of POCARI SWEAT in the plastic bottle seems to be decreasing. Why is that?
- QHow should I care for the POCARI SWEAT sports bottle?