Contact Us

Inquiries about
consumer products

Please read before contacting us

Inquiries about beverages, food products, and supplements

Cosmetics, quasi-drugs and over-the-counter drugs

Inquiries about
pharmaceutical products

Inquiries about prescription drugs

(except infusions, Racol, and Twin Line)

Based on the role and mission of the medicine inquiry service advocated by the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, we provide information on the proper use of medicines.

Inquiries about infusions, Racol, Twin Line and Medical Foods (OS-1, Engelead, GFO etc.)

Please contact Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory (Japanese only).

Research reagents and products of Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. (CIL)

Pharmaceutical business collaboration inquiries

Please note that we can only accept inquiries regarding pharmaceutical partnering/licensing activities via this inquiry form.

Inquiries about the company
  • *We may not be able to respond to all online inquiries.
  • *We can only respond to inquiries about products sold in Japan.