Jump start your brain with a well-balanced breakfast
The nutrition that you need for your brain and body all comes from the food that you eat
How can you maintain peak performance during work or study?
How can you improve your concentration?
Research shows that a well-balanced breakfast is the key.
Percentage of people skipping breakfast
Statistics show that 37% of men and 23.5% of women in their twenties skip breakfast.
- Summary of the 2014 National Health and Nutrition Survey.
Life-style Related Diseases Control, General Affairs Division, Health Service Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Problems caused by skipping breakfast
- Lower body temperature during the day
- Increased feeling of fatigue
- Poor concentrate
- Lower work output
How to improve brain function
It's important to eat balanced meals, including carbohydrates and the 5 major nutrients.
Learn more about a well-balanced breakfast
- Protect Yourself From Heat Disorders
- Preventing Traveller's Thrombosis (Economy Class Syndrome)
- Menopause lab (Japanese)
- Living well with menopause
- Lactic acid bacteria B240 lab (Japanese)
- AMP helps the renewal of skin cells (Japanese)
- Sleep Rhythm Lab (Japanese)
- The surprising facts about dietary fiber
- Everything You Need to Know about GI
- Jump start your brain with a well-balanced breakfast
- Vitamins & Minerals Q&A
- BCAA Helps Maintain Exercise Performance
- Smile Navigator: Schizophrenia (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Bipolar disorder (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Depression (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Pediatric autism spectrum disorder (Japanese)
- Tenkan info (Japanese)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Gen-shu.jp ("reducing alcohol consumption", in Japanese only)
- Learn about Heart Failure, its Prevention, and Treatment
- ADPKD.JP (Japanese)
- PAD: Be Careful of Changes in Your Limbs
- Liver cirrhosis nutritional therapy
- Get Your Healthy Stomach Back
- Tuberculosis - An Old Disease with a New Face
- Did You Know There Are Quick Tests for Infectious Diseases?
- Do You Have Symptoms of Dry Eye?
- Decoboco eye: All about eye health (Japanese)
- Acne: Are You Doing Anything About It?