Get Your Healthy Stomach BackSupervised by: Shinichi Takahashi, Special-appointment Professor,
Kyorin University School of Medicine,
Deputy-Director, Kosei Hospital
Diseases caused by H. pylori
Not all H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori) infections lead to the development of ulcers and stomach cancer.
However, most people infected do develop gastritis.
H. pylori is considered to be one of the causes of gastritis, gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers. Recently, its relationship with stomach cancer has also been drawing attention.
Learn how to detect and treat H. pylori, and the connection with stomach diseases.
Learn More about H. pylori
2017 DEC UB1712029
- Protect Yourself From Heat Disorders
- Preventing Traveller's Thrombosis (Economy Class Syndrome)
- Menopause lab (Japanese)
- Living well with menopause
- Lactic acid bacterium B240 lab (Japanese)
- AMP helps the renewal of skin cells (Japanese)
- Sleep Rhythm Lab (Japanese)
- The surprising facts about dietary fiber
- Everything You Need to Know about GI
- Jump start your brain with a well-balanced breakfast
- Vitamins & Minerals Q&A
- BCAA Helps Maintain Exercise Performance
- Smile Navigator: Schizophrenia (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Bipolar disorder (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Depression (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Pediatric autism spectrum disorder (Japanese)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Gen-shu.jp ("reducing alcohol consumption", in Japanese only)
- Learn about Heart Failure, its Prevention, and Treatment
- ADPKD.JP (Japanese)
- PAD: Be Careful of Changes in Your Limbs
- Liver cirrhosis nutritional therapy
- Get Your Healthy Stomach Back
- Tuberculosis - An Old Disease with a New Face
- Did You Know There Are Quick Tests for Infectious Diseases?
- Do You Have Symptoms of Dry Eye?
- Decoboco eye: All about eye health (Japanese)
- Acne: Are You Doing Anything About It?