Restless Legs SyndromeOverall supervision by Dr. Yuichi Inoue
Professor, Department of Somnology, Tokyo Medical University
Director, Yoyogi Sleep Disorder Center, Tokyo, Japan
People with restless legs syndrome experience a range of symptoms.
Do you have an unpleasant, sometimes-hard-to-describe feeling deep in your legs? Does it make you want to move or scratch them because of an unbearably itchy or hot feeling? Do the symptoms usually start in the evening and continue into the night? If you experience these kinds of symptoms, you may have restless legs syndrome (RLS).
Did you know that restless legs syndrome can be treated? If you suspect your symptoms could be caused by RLS, consult a neurologist or a specialist physician at a sleep clinic.
About Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless Legs Syndrome Q&A
- When is it necessary to see a doctor?
- Why, after starting treatment, do symptoms seem to worsen?
- Is RLS genetic?
2017 DEC NW1712247
- Protect Yourself From Heat Disorders
- Preventing Traveller's Thrombosis (Economy Class Syndrome)
- Menopause lab (Japanese)
- Living well with menopause
- Lactic acid bacteria B240 lab (Japanese)
- AMP helps the renewal of skin cells (Japanese)
- Sleep Rhythm Lab (Japanese)
- The surprising facts about dietary fiber
- Everything You Need to Know about GI
- Jump start your brain with a well-balanced breakfast
- Vitamins & Minerals Q&A
- BCAA Helps Maintain Exercise Performance
- Smile Navigator: Schizophrenia (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Bipolar disorder (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Depression (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Pediatric autism spectrum disorder (Japanese)
- Tenkan info (Japanese)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Gen-shu.jp ("reducing alcohol consumption", in Japanese only)
- Learn about Heart Failure, its Prevention, and Treatment
- ADPKD.JP (Japanese)
- PAD: Be Careful of Changes in Your Limbs
- Liver cirrhosis nutritional therapy
- Get Your Healthy Stomach Back
- Tuberculosis - An Old Disease with a New Face
- Did You Know There Are Quick Tests for Infectious Diseases?
- Do You Have Symptoms of Dry Eye?
- Decoboco eye: All about eye health (Japanese)
- Acne: Are You Doing Anything About It?
- Metabolic syndrome classroom (Japanese)