Acne: Are You Doing Anything About It?Supervised by: Setsuko Nishijima,MD, Director, Department of Dermatology, Nishijima Skin Clinic
Did you know that acne is actually a skin disease?
Is it best to just leave it alone and do nothing? Can scratching and popping pimples lead to acne scars?
By learning about the causes of acne and the treatments available, you will be able to maintain healthy looking skin long into the future.
Learn more about Acne
- Why can acne affect the back as well as the face?
- What is an effective way to wash your face?
- Which gender is more prone to acne?
2017 DEC AT1712019
- Protect Yourself From Heat Disorders
- Preventing Traveller's Thrombosis (Economy Class Syndrome)
- Menopause lab (Japanese)
- Living well with menopause
- The surprising facts about dietary fiber
- Everything You Need to Know about GI
- Jump start your brain with a well-balanced breakfast
- Vitamins & Minerals Q&A
- BCAA Helps Maintain Exercise Performance
- Smile Navigator: Schizophrenia (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Bipolar disorder (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Depression (Japanese)
- Smile Navigator: Pediatric autism spectrum disorder (Japanese)
- Tenkan info (Japanese)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Do You Have Symptoms of Dry Eye?
- Decoboco eye: All about eye health (Japanese)
- Did You Know There Are Quick Tests for Infectious Diseases?
- Tuberculosis - An Old Disease with a New Face
- PAD: Be Careful of Changes in Your Limbs
- Liver cirrhosis nutritional therapy
- Get Your Healthy Stomach Back
- ADPKD (Japanese)
- Metabolic syndrome classroom (Japanese)
- Acne: Are You Doing Anything About It?