A Laxative Containing Aloe and Senna
NEW SALARIN is a gentle laxative containing active ingredients found in two medicinal plants, aloe and senna. Provided in small easy-to-take tablets, it works overnight.
- *Class 2 OTC Drug
- A gentle laxative based on active ingredients from two medicinal plants, aloe and senna
- Small easy-to-take tablets
- Works overnight when taken before bed
|Properties||Tablets coated with a thin orange film|
|Indications||For constipation and relief of symptoms associated with constipation: dull headache, hot flashes, skin rashes, pimples, loss of appetite, abdominal distension, abnormal intestinal gas, hemorrhoids|
|Instructions and directions for use||
Once a day: 1 to 3 tablets for those aged 15 and older, or 1 to 2 tablets for those aged 11 to 14.
|Active pharmaceutical ingredients (per 3 tablets)||Aloe extract: 190 mg (equivalent to 380 mg of aloe), Sennosides: 49.8 mg (21 mg of Sennosides A & B)|
|Additives||Cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyvinyl alcohol (partially saponified), titanium oxide, talc, soy lecithin, carnauba wax, Sunset Yellow FCF|
(Ignoring these precautions may result in worsening of current symptoms and/or higher risk of side effects.)
- While taking this drug, do not take any of the following pharmaceuticals: Other laxatives.
- Do not take this drug if you are lactating, or avoid breastfeeding if you do take this medication.
- Do not take more than the directed dose.
- This drug is not for children under the age of 11.
Prior medical consultation
- 1The following people should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug:
- Those already under treatment by a physician
- Those who are pregnant or might be pregnant
- Those with a personal or family history of allergies
- Those that have had allergic symptoms caused by drugs
- Those with the following symptoms: Severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
- 2In the following cases, discontinue use immediately, and take the product and materials provided inside the packaging to a doctor or pharmacist for consultation.
1) In the event of the following symptoms after taking the drug:
Affected site Symptoms Skin Redness, rash, itching, swelling, dryness, or chapping Digestive organ Severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, intestinal gurgling
2) If the symptoms do not improve even after one week of use
- 3The following side effects are possible. Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if such symptoms persist or worsen.
Storage and Handling
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not transfer contents to a different container, as it may lead to mistaken use or quality deterioration
- Do not use the product after the expiration date displayed on the container and the outer box
All products mentioned are sold in Japan.