Japan's first*1 double brightening effect*2 promotes clear, translucent skin
Based on study of the process from formulation through elimination of melanin, the source of discoloration, this product focuses on minimizing melanin production and accumulation. This double brightening effect promotes a clear, translucent complexion.
- *1First product in Japan to suppress formation and accumulation of melanin and prevent dark spots and freckles.
- *2Suppresses formation and accumulation of melanin, prevents dark spots and freckles.
Melanin Clear Cycle
Japan's first double brightening effect
Based on study of the process from formation through elimination of melanin, the source of discoloration, medicated brightening extract Sakuraé Double Action Serum inhibits formation of melanin with long-acting vitamin C precursor Ascorbic acid 2-glucoside*3 and promotes elimination of accumulated melanin with unique Otsuka Pharmaceutical active ingredient AMP*4.
Through continued use, the repeated Melanin Clear Cycle of inhibition and elimination promotes a clear, translucent complexion.
- *3Ascorbic acid 2-glucoside inhibits formation of melanin, prevents dark spots and freckles.
- *4Disodium adenosine phosphate OT suppresses accumulation of melanin, prevents dark spots and freckles
Sakura-no-Kasane: Layered Cherry Blossoms
Overlapping layers of color distinguished the elegant 12-layered ceremonial court robes worn by Heian dynasty noblewomen. Named for the delicate hues of cherry blossoms, sakura-no-kasane was a particularly pleasing springtime palette, characterized by an outer layer of light white silk worn over gradations of pink and red. Evoking a smooth layer of translucent skin with a slight healthy flush, we have named our new product “sakuraé.”
Sakuraé Double Action Serum
Based on study of the process from formation through elimination of melanin, the source of discoloration, medicated extract with double brightening*1 effect was developed with a focus on formation and accumulation of melanin. Subtle cherry blossom fragrance.
- 1Suppresses formation and accumulation of melanin, prevents dark spots and freckles
- Active ingredients
- DISODIUM ADENOSINE PHOSPHATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
- Other ingredients
- WATER, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, TROMETHAMINE, DIGLYCERIN, METHYL GLUCETH-10, PHYTOSTERYL ISOSTEARATE, PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-ETHOXYDIGLYCOL CYCLOHEXANE 1,4-DICARBOXYLATE, POLYGLYCERIN-3, SODIUM DILAURAMIDOGLUTAMIDE LYSINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PENTASODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE
- 1Please follow instructions for use.
- 2Use twice a day, morning and night.
- 3When using in combination with other brightening products, avoid using multiple products simultaneously; monitor your skin condition and use products one at a time.
- 4Monitor your skin condition when using the product and discontinue use if you notice any of the following adverse reactions. Continued use may complicate symptoms. It is also recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
- 1If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, fading (circular depigmentation) or dark spots.
- 2If you experience any of the above reactions after exposure to sunlight while using the product.
- 5Do not use if you have a cut, swelling, eczema or other skin condition.
- 6Be careful not to get the product in your eyes. If this should happen, rinse immediately with water. Consult an ophthalmic specialist if irritation persists.
- 1Always close the cap after use.
- 2Please store out of reach of children.
- 3Do not store in excessively hot or cold conditions or in direct sunlight.
- 8After use, wipe the mouth of the container and close the cap.
- 9Removal of the pump from the inner container may cause deterioration of product quality.
- 10Do not lift the container by the cap alone.