Home Medicine Chest
Oronine products are formulated with chlorhexidine gluconate, which is an antiseptic. When treating cuts at home, it is important to use an antiseptic to kill bacteria. It is also effective to use anti-bacterial ointment to keep harmful bacteria away from the wound.
You can find detailed product information below.
Oronine H Ointment
Oronine H Ointment
For Treating Skin Problems at Home
This ointment is for the treatment of skin ailments and injuries and is formulated with chlorhexidine gluconate, which has excellent antiseptic properties.
|Properties||White hydrophilic ointment|
|Indications||Acne, pimples, flaking of skin, light burns, chapped skin, chilblains, scratches, dry athlete's foot, jock itch, and scall|
|Instructions and directions for use||
Apply to the affected area using absorbent cotton or gauze, or put on directly using a clean finger, depending on the condition of the area. Usage Guidelines
|chlorhexidine gluconate solution（20%):10mg|
|Additives||Lauromacrogol, polysorbate 80, sulfuric acid (Al/K), macrogol, glycerin, olive oil, stearyl alcohol, white beeswax, petroleum jelly, self-emulsifying glyceryl stearate, fragrance, purified water|
(Ignoring these precautions may result in worsening of current symptoms and/or higher risk of side effects.)
- 1Oronine H Ointment should not be used in the following people:
People who have had an allergic symptom to this drug, its ingredients, or chlorhexidine.
- 2Do not use Oronine H Ointment in the following instances.
- 1On eczema (incl. sores and rash)
- 2As a makeup use
- 3On insect bites
Prior medical consultation
- 1The following people must consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesclerk before using this product.
- 2In the event of the following symptoms after using the product, discontinue use immediately, and take the product and materials provided inside the packaging to a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesclerk for consultation.
Affected site Symptoms Skin Redness, rash, itching, swelling, dryness, or chapping
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid.
Affected site Symptoms Shock (Anaphylaxis) Itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after use.
- 3If symptoms fail to improve after use for 5 or 6 days, discontinue the use of Oronine H Ointment and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson. Bring this document with you for reference.
Precautions for Handling and Storage
- Keep tightly sealed and store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- To avoid misuse and to ensure quality, do not store Oronine H Ointment in other containers.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated on the package and the container.
- Since bottle container is made of glass, do not subject the container to strong physical impact. It may damage the container, and injury may occur.
All products mentioned are sold in Japan.
- POCARI SWEAT
- POCARI SWEAT ION WATER
- ORONAMIN C DRINK
- Calorie Mate
- Nature Made
- Kenjya-no-shokutaku Double Support
- JogMate Protein JELLY
- OMUGI SEIKATSU
- NEW SARALIN